Your documents are in the cloud:
- Storage in the cloud means that your data and documents are stored and can be accessed via the Internet (in Izimi datacentres) and not on your computer or your personal storage.
- If something goes wrong (theft or destruction of your computer), your most critical data remain safe and secure and you can access them securely from your favourite place.
Izimi datacentres are to be found here, in Belgium: at Fednot, which manages the applications of all the notaries in Belgium.
- Each document you save in Izimi is hosted in 3 different places, here in Belgium.
- Your data are replicated between these 3 datacentres far from each other. In this way, if an event occurs (the fall of a comet, a nuclear explosion, etc.) in one of these sites, your data stay safe and secure and you can access them.
- We have designed Izimi in such a way that it is redundant, so that if an Internet connection problem arises at a given moment, there is always a back-up.
- The datacentres have 3-level certification. That means that their uptime is 99.982%. They are also in possession of other certifications such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, 100% green energy certificate and many more.